Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought it would be a hoot to have this on the car, making fun of all the "Bro"-esque "SoCal" peeps. Introducing "SoulCal"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just dont know if ill get laughs or the key... :/

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
It'll more likely get "second glances" and then a laugh after a very short "What an idiot, he misspelle....oh....ummmm....COOL!"

:p

Not real sure what is behind all the SoCal graphics I see on (mostly trucks) these days.

I had decided I wasn't all that big on "I'm this" weirdness on my car when someone removed my little pink triangle sticker on my Buick convertible.....ummm.....with a very large screwdriver about ten years ago. I do have a white vinyl "got hamsters?" graphic up on the back right side of the back windshield. This is sorta "it" on the whole hamster thing in and on Soul. The hamsters stuck allover the dash and this little white graphic is just about all the hamster I can stomach. It came with a black "got hamsters?" t-shirt I had gotten off an ebay seller a couple weeks ago. Since ebay seller had NO mention whatsoever of Kia Soul in this "got hamsters?" thing, I'm sure it's some reference to something I have no clue about.

I had drawn an invisible line in the sand about a month ago. One side says "fun and cool"...the other says "Looks like a jeepney", and I've just about crossed it. All I need now are two chrome fighting cocks on springs mounted to the front bumper and a wooden plaque that says "Manilla" mounted above the windscreen :p

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It'll more likely get "second glances" and then a laugh after a very short "What an idiot, he misspelle....oh....ummmm....COOL!"

Not real sure what is behind all the SoCal graphics I see on (mostly trucks) these days.
Ya dont understand it as well...they just looove the old english and reping "SoCal"

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I had decided I wasn't all that big on "I'm this" weirdness on my car when someone removed my little pink triangle sticker on my Buick convertible.....ummm.....with a very large screwdriver about ten years ago. I do have a white vinyl "got hamsters?" graphic up on the back right side of the back windshield. This is sorta "it" on the whole hamster thing in and on Soul. The hamsters stuck allover the dash and this little white graphic is just about all the hamster I can stomach. It came with a black "got hamsters?" t-shirt I had gotten off an ebay seller a couple weeks ago. Since ebay seller had NO mention whatsoever of Kia Soul in this "got hamsters?" thing, I'm sure it's some reference to something I have no clue about.

I had drawn an invisible line in the sand about a month ago. One side says "fun and cool"...the other says "Looks like a jeepney", and I've just about crossed it. All I need now are two chrome fighting cocks on springs mounted to the front bumper and a wooden plaque that says "Manilla" mounted above the windscreen :p

What is that lining your windows? Is it a red tape?

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Yup.....just a couple lengths of "Pep Boys stick on stuff", because I like the angle on the front window.

That dumb ten-minute project gets as many thumbs up as the hamsters stuck allover the dash though. Likely because I always drive with the windows lined up like that :p

I just did that because....I never saw anyone do that before, and easy enough to just pull it off when I got bored with it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts