Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
To remove the bumper cover, yeah?
Search youtube for it, I bet you will find a decent video how to.
Did this with my prior Accord. Very easy, once you figure out exactly what to do.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info, I can get the bolts out but the clips under the top piece of the bumper stumps me. I've searched YouTube and the internet for a how to but all I get are tutorials on Gen 1 and 2 bumpers.

·
Registered
993 Posts
There is a tab in the center right by the hood latch release handle, there is a somewhat recessed and somewhat hidden bolt in there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I found that bolt - the biggest challenge are the clips on the top of the bumper cover under the top headlights - how do I unclip them? Use a flathead? I can't seem to get in-between to unclip them.

·
Registered
993 Posts
You don't unclip those. If you removed the screws (not clips but the 1 screw on each side) from the bumper in the wheel well area then you need to gently pry the bumper outward with your hand starting at the wheel side like the top of the bumper where it meets the fenders by the wheel. It will just start to pop out of there, be gentle because if you crack it or tear it then it won't snap back in right.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts