Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello all! I’m Daniel from LimitlessParts! We manufacture a wide variety of lettering for cars and trucks and we want your help to make some for the 2020-2021 Kia’s! If someone was willing to work with us in providing some measurements via a photo with a tape measure in front of the “Soul” logo we could make a test fit item and send it your way to make adjustments if necessary! We laser cut our letters here in the US out of 1/16” ABS Plastic with adhesive double tape! Let me know if you’re interested! Check out our website or send us a email/message!
Limitlessparts.com

·
Registered
2021 Kia Soul X-Line
6 Posts
Note sure what color you are looking for, but i have one set left, the guy i ordered these from sent me extra just incase i screwed up...LOL, I could sell them to you what I paid, $12.50 plus postage, if you are interested
Do you still have the extra set?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I was looking at that "SOUL" cutout today on my own car, and I had a mind warp.

Why not just cover the area with tape, then with an Exacto Knife, (#11 blade) cut out the tape over the recessed letters, then just spray the letters with RED High Temp Duplicolor paint. I still have a can, that I used on my last Soul's brake calipers.

I may just have to try it. If it doesn't work out right, I'll just clean off the paint with Lacquer Thinner.
If I actually DO it, and it looks good, I'll post pic's.

I have lots of Masking Tape, and one can of RED paint, and even an Exacto Knife, so my cost would be nil.

Cheers mates!
FLH :cool:
I was looking at that "SOUL" cutout today on my own car, and I had a mind warp.

Why not just cover the area with tape, then with an Exacto Knife, (#11 blade) cut out the tape over the recessed letters, then just spray the letters with RED High Temp Duplicolor paint. I still have a can, that I used on my last Soul's brake calipers.

I may just have to try it. If it doesn't work out right, I'll just clean off the paint with Lacquer Thinner.
If I actually DO it, and it looks good, I'll post pic's.

I have lots of Masking Tape, and one can of RED paint, and even an Exacto Knife, so my cost would be nil.

Cheers mates!
FLH :cool:
flh......did you do it and take pics?

21 - 33 of 33 Posts