Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to see if anyone know where I might be able to get red vinyl letters to fill in the word SOUL on both sides of the back of my 2020 GT. I have been looking but it isn't the easiest search to make. The other option would be to know the font and letter size that would fit in there. Just something else to make parts of the car pop.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
I have the soul Logos from Luxwood trim, haven't gotten to install them yet too bloody cold. They are a vinyl product well made but a bit pricey for what they are. I wanted them so bit the bullet.

Pat.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Trying to see if anyone know where I might be able to get red vinyl letters to fill in the word SOUL on both sides of the back of my 2020 GT. I have been looking but it isn't the easiest search to make. The other option would be to know the font and letter size that would fit in there. Just something else to make parts of the car pop.
I’d send a FB message to Breakneck Decal Company, or Google them, Or search for their FB page. They’re a small business willing to do small custom jobs. They LOVE the Souls, their work is exceptional, and shipping/mailing is quite reasonable

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I was looking at that "SOUL" cutout today on my own car, and I had a mind warp.

Why not just cover the area with tape, then with an Exacto Knife, (#11 blade) cut out the tape over the recessed letters, then just spray the letters with RED High Temp Duplicolor paint. I still have a can, that I used on my last Soul's brake calipers.

I may just have to try it. If it doesn't work out right, I'll just clean off the paint with Lacquer Thinner.
If I actually DO it, and it looks good, I'll post pic's.

I have lots of Masking Tape, and one can of RED paint, and even an Exacto Knife, so my cost would be nil.

Cheers mates!
FLH :cool:

·
Registered
1,823 Posts
I got up close and personal with my own recessed SOUL letters yesterday, and I noticed the letters are highly textured, so stick-on plastic letters may not stick very well, or very long. At 100 mph, they might just go flying off. ;)

Some Model Paint and a fine brush, may just work real well.

FLH :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts