Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Stumbled across a 2012 Red Rock Edition at a non-Kia dealer with 24,700 miles and asking $14,900. I'm thinking anything under $14K is reasonable unless there is a premium because of the color and SE status. The dealer has it listed as "Brown" so I have a feeling the only people who may see this as worth more than a typical Plus model would be Soul freaks...AKA, members of this forum. :)

I've searched here and while lots of people who own them seem to like them, there did not seem to be overwhelming response to the model when it arrived. Should I see this as a rare opportunity or only if I'm truly in love with the color combo?

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
Stumbled across a 2012 Red Rocks Edition at a non-Kia dealer with 24,700 miles and asking $14,900. I'm thinking anything under $14K is reasonable unless there is a premium because of the color and SE status. The dealer has it listed as "Brown" so I have a feeling the only people who may see this as worth more than a typical Plus model would be Soul freaks...AKA, members of this forum. :)

I've searched here and while lots of people who own them seem to like them, there did not seem to be overwhelming response to the model when it arrived. Should I see this as a rare opportunity or only if I'm truly in love with the color combo?
This is a special edition that came out about half way through the 2012 run. I was offered one but did not care for it (something that I have since changed my mind on). Compared to the standard Exclaim (without the premium package), it has more stuff in it like the trimmed seats and some other doodads. I am not sure of the list but I have my MSRP sticker and if you would like I can scan and send you a copy. You can compare and see what is what. If I remember correctly the Red Rock listed for about 1500 bucks or so more than the standard Exclaim model, or about 22,000. Maybe someone one here has more definite info. Good luck.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input Shaggy. I decided that while the color was interesting, it didn't really move me. Would hate to be second-guessing myself every time I drove it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts