Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,325 Posts
When I had my 2013 Soul 1.6L, I had already driven it about 75,000 miles, over six years, when I got a letter from KIA, telling me to take my car in to my dealer for an inspection of the engine.
They had become aware of a defect in the engine that might require a repair, or even an engine replacement.

At about that same time, I discovered metal 'chips' on the Magnetic Oil Drain Plug, when I changed my oil.
That told me that I'd probably require a new engine, and I didn't want to go through that experience on a seven year old car.
So I just traded in my 2013 Soul for a 2020 Soul LX. It was a good move for me. I do love my 2020 Soul LX.

Cheers mates,
:cool:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Thanks for the link. Most all lawyers will not tackle car warranty claims. Your link shows this firm as having vast experience litigating these-type claims. Every member at this website should Bookmark / Favorites folder this web link for future reference.

Just in case..... I will also.

·
Registered
2020 LX, cherry black
144 Posts
Your link shows this firm as having vast experience litigating these-type claims. Every member at this website should Bookmark
Yes, advertisements generally give positive info about the advertisers.😂

·
Registered
241 Posts
Yes, advertisements generally give positive info about the advertisers.😂
That wasn't the reason for my comment.
I mistakenly took for granted 100% of members here would grasp my message.
Maybe I should have physically numbered my expected acceptance of membership at 99%.

·
Registered
2020 Soul LX with 3 pedals!
95 Posts
That wasn't the reason for my comment.
I mistakenly took for granted 100% of members here would grasp my message.
Maybe I should have physically numbered my expected acceptance of membership at 99%.
Help me grasp your message, I am a little slow on the uptake.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Since it's way over your head on how / why most-all lawyers abandon prospective client-pleas regarding vehicle warranties court fights, there's no need to explain further.

I was pleasantly happy to uncover a firm willing to put on boxing gloves in that link. I suggest everyone here with TGDI / GDI concerns to copy that link and save it.

You really have to grasp the outrageous high percentage of lawyers who tell such clients...... ....."There's no way in Hades I'm tackling your case". There's so much gray area in the printed doctrine - too much gray area in the engine and too much gray area in past practice cases that Kia & Hyundai law firms are accustomed to winning.

If you don't like my 99% percentage, too bad. It close enough to the truth here. Learn how the lawyers operate - then challenge inside boards like this one. Just don't try doing it the other-way-around...... participation-less...... education-less..... experience-less.

I'm out of this one. Peace-out.

·
Registered
2020 LX, cherry black
144 Posts
These ads are how lawyers drum up info to guage if there's enough interest in going for a class action lawsuit. The firm's other partner is out chasing ambulances.

·
Registered
2020 Soul LX with 3 pedals!
95 Posts
I suggest everyone here with TGDI / GDI concerns to copy that link and save it.
Much clearer now, no need for me to take action. Thank you, for sounding the alarm bell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts