Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guysss, im new to the forums, I havent gotten my soul yet. Ive been having a hell of a time here in northern california trying to get mine. None of these bastids will work with me on the price. I want the exclaim all black, and they have offered to give it to me at invoice of $17,806 but I feel its still too much, what do you guys think? But on another note, a dealer said that around september when they start getting close to getting the new 2011 models, there might be huge rebates on the souls, or kias in general to push them out. Do you guys believe its true? I am in a tight situation for cash, but I just cant settle for a plus so im currently still fighting for a good deal on the exclaim, tips are welcome.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I see they have 2008 model rebates like the Rondo at $4000.. I'd bet the soul wont be quite that high but yeah , best time to get deals is model year end.

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
I'd be surprised to see rebate on either the SOUL or FORTE....maybe a financing incentive if you are lucky.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I can't see any rebate on the Soul. Considering we are in the worst recession in 70 years, the car seems to be selling well. While I was in the Dealership today, I saw two get sold. Plus the Dealer told me he couldn't offer me anything on the Exclaim, or Denim. so I am getting the soul + for what I think is a good price with the money I saved, I can get some modifications done.

·
Registered
618 Posts
It's gonna be tough to get a great deal right now due to popularity. I am sure rebates will be coming but I doubt if they will be huge.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Rebate!!!!

MSRP doesn't sound to bad for a new vehicle that is selling as well as the Soul is. So waiting for a rebate will be a long one, (like this time next year)!! If you want it get it now.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Rebates will most likely not be available until this time next year, most 2010 havent even come out yet, and with the SOUL selling as it is, don't expect it anytime soon. The Forte on the other hand has had a slower start out of the gate, and in Canada the rate is down to 2.9%.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

·
Registered
66 Posts
Sup guysss, im new to the forums, I havent gotten my soul yet. Ive been having a hell of a time here in northern california trying to get mine. None of these bastids will work with me on the price. I want the exclaim all black, and they have offered to give it to me at invoice of $17,806 but I feel its still too much, what do you guys think? But on another note, a dealer said that around september when they start getting close to getting the new 2011 models, there might be huge rebates on the souls, or kias in general to push them out. Do you guys believe its true? I am in a tight situation for cash, but I just cant settle for a plus so im currently still fighting for a good deal on the exclaim, tips are welcome.

2011 models won't be out until next year (2010). Don't forget, this is still 2009. You're dealer doesn't seem to know what he's talking about.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts