Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My rear wiper fluid thing doesn't seem to spray anything. Is there a separate resrvoir for that or does it use the one from the front? Wondering why it's not working. Adding to the list of little things not working on this car.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Did the rear washer ever work?

Both washers pump from the reservoir in the front bumper. My wife had that problem; the tank (holds a gallon) was near-empty. Filled it up and ... no problem.

Maybe the rear wiper serves as the "low-fluid" indicator for washer fluid?

·
Registered
147 Posts
my bad, took precious into the dealership to get the rear wiper washer fixed. found out i didn't know how to operate it, that'll learn me...lost soul

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yeah, it's a bit counter-intuitive. You have to pull BACK on the st:confused:alk for the front window and PUSH frontwards on the stalk for the back window!

·
Registered
556 Posts
NO! you have to turn the end of the stalk and hold it. Really stupid design, but easy once you get the hang of it.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Not on mine, you push the stock forward to make it spray in the back and pull it to spray in the windshield. Twisting it only turns on the rear wiper.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Really? I will have to look at that next time I'm in a Soul. I've not experienced that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts