Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I took Soul to the dealer, they advised they replaced the seal from the upper brake lite, will see if it stop leaking..It was under warranty
Hopefully!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I looks as though the problem is fixed and no longer leaking..It was the rear brake lite seal..
Glad it was handled,and hopefully the new seal is either a better design/material,or installed properly to prevent future failures.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I've had this same issue since about 6 months into purchasing a NEW 2018. Had it into Dealer twice already to have fixed. Leaking continues do show up during heavy downpours and recently I've noticed that if I make a right turn, the water simply pours in and soaks the interior. I am giving the dealership one more chance to fix the issue, once and for all. I'm seriously concerned that the water is going to wreck the electronics in the rear hatchback (wiper motor) and/or cause corrosion within the rear hatch and spare tire area. I'm sure Mold will be forming soon as well.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Dealership stated that it was the 3rd Brake Light assembly leaking, AGAIN. They've already changed that entire assembly once. They stated that they were just putting sealant around it. My question is this, what happens when that bulb blows and I have to remove the assembly to replace the bulb? What a bunch of idiots!!! I'm seriously considering trading it in now.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts