Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Mine does not come with the pegs and indentations on the sidewall. I would have to find trim parts to swap out to get the cargo cover installed.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Mine does not come with the pegs and indentations on the sidewall. I would have to find trim parts to swap out to get the cargo cover installed.
Just checked mine--looks like the peg and indentation are integrated on the plastic quarterpanel. I found the part numbers for the left and right side (the numbers are different if you have a subwoofer)--one of the dealers has each side for $183 (ouch)--maybe if there is a salvage yard near you (or someone who is craigslisting their Kia Soul + or ! out for parts) you could snag the quarterpanels and shelf for much less.

Here are the part numbers and Kia descriptive words (the part numbers are the same for the 2014-2017 + and !)

[ 7 ] BODY HARDWARE / QUARTER PANEL / INTERIOR TRIM / Lower qtr trim
Part Number: 85740B2300EQ W/O ELECTRIC, w/cargo shelf, w/o woofer Right

Part Number: 85730B2100EQ W/O ELECTRIC, w/cargo shelf, w/o woofer Left

Hope this helps.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,658 Posts
Just checked mine--looks like the peg and indentation are integrated on the plastic quarterpanel. I found the part numbers for the left and right side (the numbers are different if you have a subwoofer)--one of the dealers has each side for $183 (ouch)--maybe if there is a salvage yard near you (or someone who is craigslisting their Kia Soul + or ! out for parts) you could snag the quarterpanels and shelf for much less.

Here are the part numbers and Kia descriptive words (the part numbers are the same for the 2015-2017 + and !--didn't check 2014)

Part Number: 85740B2300EQ W/O ELECTRIC, w/cargo shelf, w/o woofer Right

Part Number: 85730B2100EQ W/O ELECTRIC, w/cargo shelf, w/o woofer Left

Hope this helps.
I was just thinking, this is Field Trip!, Junkyard Variety! department. New costs are just too much.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Yep OEM trim panels are insanely priced, $838 plus tax for the drivers side front door panel on my 2016 SX covered under warranty thank God.

Pat.

Reactions: vangone

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Pat--what happened to your drivers side front panel? Wow, $838!! Is that CDN or USD--either way insane!
There was a crack which I missed when I inspected the car at pickup, the crack was pretty much invisible, however 3 months after purchase I was detailing the interior and the detailing creme highlighted the crack. I took it back to the dealer expecting to be told after 3months I was SOL. However much to the sales managers credit he didn't give me a hassle and ordered up a new new panel. It was taking a long time to come so after waiting about 8 weeks he called and said he did not want me be waiting any longer, had me come in and took a panel off of an in stock car and sent me on my way. The cost was CDN.

Pat.

Reactions: Loves 2 Shop

·
Registered
3 Posts
So, unfortunately, my Soul did not have the rear cover when I bought it and I would like to get one. However, finding one on eBay has been rather elusive or I am not searching correctly. Anyone have a source for these and/or a part number?
I don’t know if you are still looking for one but I have one Edmonton, Alberta

·
Registered
3 Posts
I don’t know if you are still looking for one but I have one Edmonton, Alberta
I have a Kia Soul cargo cover, cargo compartment organizer and new floor mats from a 2015-2016 Kia Soul and I believe they fit from a 2011 or 12 and up.I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, I am willing to check out the shipping fees to send. Everything is In new condition Black in colour. They are in storage and not in use. Pricing could be arranged if interested.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Kia Soul cargo cover, cargo compartment organizer and new floor mats from a 2015-2016 Kia Soul and I believe they fit from a 2011 or 12 and up.I live in Edmonton, Alberta Canada, I am willing to check out the shipping fees to send. Everything is In new condition Black in colour. They are in storage and not in use. Pricing could be arranged if interested.

Do you still have said items? By cargo cover you're referring to the cargo "shelf" right?

21 - 29 of 29 Posts