Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very well thought out setup, with the two power outlets and the USB connection right there. Also, I was able to rig up a little setup for my Garmin Nuvi. Just a couple of velcro tabs and voila. If you have the model that has the flip out antenna you might consider this setup. I generally keep mine charged like a cell phone but if I did need to connect it the power is right there - perfect!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I'm considering a GPS for my soul, but want something that looks like it was from the factory almost. I've never owned one, so do you have cords hanging when your using it and do you mount in on your dash? Thanks! memorymomma

·
Registered
167 Posts
I run Garmin Nuvi also. I generally set it on the dash in the bean bag mount and run it off the battery so I do not have the cord hanging. I could mount a disk on the dash to mount the nuvi on, but I don't want to do that. I don't use my garmin all the time. :)

·
Registered
904 Posts
When I use mine, she sits next to me looking at maps she printed out from Google. she can be very annoying too, please don't tell her though.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
When I use mine, she sits next to me looking at maps she printed out from Google. she can be very annoying too, please don't tell her though.

ROFMLAO!!!!! You need to program her to speak to you in a sexy British accent - LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I have my satnav up on the windscreen pillar and mounted with a Brodit holder. It is in a perfect place - it gets a good signal and is very easy to operate without taking your eyes off the road too much.

From the Brodit website:

I also have another Brodit holder on the centre console for my phone.

I'll post a photo tomorrow.

PS. I see that Brodit are shortly launching a centre mount too.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have my satnav up on the windscreen pillar and mounted with a Brodit holder. It is in a perfect place - it gets a good signal and is very easy to operate without taking your eyes off the road too much.

From the Brodit website:

I also have another Brodit holder on the centre console for my phone.

I'll post a photo tomorrow.

PS. I see that Brodit are shortly launching a centre mount too.
Isn't there an airgbag under that A pillar?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts