Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

RE: KiaSoulForums Decal

6K views 40 replies 12 participants last post by  The.Sheepdog 
#1 ·
RE: KiaSoulForums Decal

So here is the 1st mockup of the decal. Ovals are a b**ch. It looks round for some reason but it is 4.3 X 3.29.

I will do a circular one soon and post here within a day so check back.

Let me know what you think. Tips and/or suggestions. And don't worry, you will not hurt my feelings. Aliens don't have feelings.

Oh by the way, 'official member' is actually korean calligraphy.

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Thank you for the hard work you are putting in to this. Showing the wife and asking her opinion, she likes the the Oval with the hamster and the round one with the star. Having a understanding that these are mock ups. I think the round ones look like someone crawling on their elbows. I like them all and I would post them proudly.

#13 ·
...the round ones look like someone crawling on their elbows.
Dang, they kinda do.

As for the hard work... eh. The 1st mock up took forever, but between google and myself, it now takes about 30 mins. The longest time is spent on trying to find elements that look good and go well together.

I'm not too keen on the hamster either. It's an ode to the original creator, Darklight.

I don't like having my car emblazoned with decals, either. But since i love my soul and found this site to be a heck of a lot better than others, i'll wear it with pride.

I actually stumbled upon the forums logo. Since i will be selling these at cost and not passing it off as my own, they may not have a problem with us using it. Free advertising!

I will do 1 or 2 more than maybe we can get the word out to vote on the final one.

I am open to input on what members would like to see AND say on the final product... hamster, no hamster, no stars, KIA 3 logo...

I do want to stay away from that whole 'Got Soul' thing as a friend suggested.

Thanks for your input.

#17 ·
Ok i lied. Got bored at 3AM so i made another. Here are all of them together. Minus the hamster since i think we are in agreement on that one.

Please let me know the number of the one you like. From right to left or top to bottom. Also if you'd like to see a certain font from one on another.

Attachments

#24 ·
member since might have to be a smaller decal that is added separately. otherwise kinda expensive. Not an issue for me. I dont need it.
Yeah, that would be single order and almost triple the price. I was thinking of having them sequentially numbered.

What are your thoughts on that.

So #4 it is. I'll start proofing and hopefully order this week.

#29 ·
It's nice..and although I have a LOT of decals on my car I'm extremely specific on my decals which is why it's taking me so long to fill up my side stripe with decals lol anyway, due to this I won't be getting one of these :/ wish I could, I have access to a vinyl cutter though so I'll make something up for myself.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.