Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Without joke like to see the Soul in a rally nice photoshop.

·
Registered
502 Posts
..i dont imagine a SOUL on rough terrains but i would love to see the SOUL on flat track circuit with its little gap from the ground:D

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I don't thinks its that far of a stretch to have maybe a 2-3" lift and 4WD. I think it would become the next suzuki samurai.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Haven't been around much lately. Just saw this post this AM...

Here you go..

·
Registered
728 Posts
I don't think we will see a Soul or a KIA for that matter here but for you die-hard Canadians and Rally fans...

2011 Canadian Rally Championship -- 46th Edition of the Rally Perce-Neige Maniwaki

I extend the invitation to you all to sign up as a volunteer. It is a great way to see some of your favorite rally cars up close and personal. I've volunteered several times in the past as a course marshal at check point marshal.
Great fun!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I don't thinks its that far of a stretch to have maybe a 2-3" lift and 4WD. I think it would become the next suzuki samurai.
You mean just, like, the Soul body style as a 4WD? Because the whole chassis is kinda exactly the opposite of what you want from an offroad vehicle what with the transverse engine mounting, flat floor pan in the rear with no room for transfer case or driveshaft, unibody construction, etc. If the Soul had solid front and rear axles and a cab-on-frame design like a Samurai, though, I would probably buy several.

·
Registered
5 Posts
..i dont imagine a SOUL on rough terrains but i would love to see the SOUL on flat track circuit with its little gap from the ground:D
Really? Even with the wonky camber angles from the rear beam axle?

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
501 Posts
Really? Even with the wonky camber angles from the rear beam axle?

As a new member to these forums I don't want you to think that our members are intentionally snubbing you, but the message you replied is 8 years old and the member "vhinx" has not posted for 5 years. ?
Why not introduce yourself in the New Member Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself and your Soul. Also take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page where you can see how to add your Soul's year/trim to your Signature. Welcome! ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
As a new member to these forums I don't want you to think that our members are intentionally snubbing you, but the message you replied is 8 years old and the member "vhinx" has not posted for 5 years. ?
Why not introduce yourself in the New Member Introductions forum and tell us a little about yourself and your Soul. Also take a look at the Frequently Asked Questions page where you can see how to add your Soul's year/trim to your Signature. Welcome! ?
Thank you so much; I am illiterate.

Reactions: Kerig3
1 - 20 of 21 Posts