Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I bought mine off of ebay, different seller, but they look and fit great. I paid $22.95 plus $14.95 for shipping. The ones I have even have the Soul logo molded in on them.
Steve

·
Registered
4 Posts
Rain Guards

This was the first mod I made to my car after getting it. I hadn't even seen them before and then another Soul with them installed pulled up next to me.

I purchased the in-channel Weathertech version (which was admittedly pricey), but I managed to install them without breaking them.

I have read that some folks had problems with the window opening/closing with these installed, but I have had no problems to date with that issue.

-scott

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At first I wasn't keen on the idea of putting some on. I always hated getting wet when I crack the window to let air in.

·
Registered
133 Posts
If you get the weather tech ones they are molded into the car. I know they are more expensive (around $100) but mine have been working well.

·
Registered
925 Posts
I have the W/T ones for a while now and no problems what-so-ever. I've used thier stuff on most of my vehicles and all have been flawless

·
Registered
56 Posts
I had an issue with the Heko rear window guards...they literaly blew off as they dont clip into the channels very securely. So, I replaced them and added a bead off clear silicone inside the channel before I fitted them. After an overnight "cure" they are fine and have been on for about 6 months with no further problems.

·
Registered
285 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts