Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, as I'm looking around the forum I see people have a Kia Soul Exclaim or soul+ and others. What is the difference and how do I know what I have??? :confused:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Do you still have your Window Sticker from the Dealer or your Sales Contract? It should be at the top of your Window Sticker, either as a Base, + or !. On the Sales Contract, it should be listed under Make/Model of vehicle being Sold.

Hope that helps!

If not, try the Kia website here:

Kia Cars, SUVs, Crossovers, Minivans, & Future Vehicles | Kia Motors America

Go to "OWNERS" on the Top Tabs, and Register under "MYKIA" with your VIN. It should list everything that came with your car, including the Model.

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fernando, it was an actual question. Why would I post a question if I didn't want the answer.

BB thank you. I do still have the sticker and I will check it out :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes... yes I did!

Breaker-Breaker! Lookin' for that RBAKE! Com'on back, Good Buddy!

Cheers!

I checked it out it's an exclaim. Thanks again for your help :) I'm just a dumb girl who knows nothing about cars and won't drive a car unless it's "cute" ;) ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Nice. At 6'4" and 280 pounds, I now drive a "cute" car. I take enough heat from the other guys at work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ha, it's all good. My husband loves it too. But he drives my hand-me -down 09'Toyota Camry. He's little jealous of my new ride and would gladly switch in a heartbeat. He's about an inch shorter then you. :)

·
Registered
767 Posts
I checked it out it's an exclaim.
An Exclaim! Nice! You've got the top of the line Model. Did you get the Premium Package with it?

There is a Base Model, that comes with a 1.6L or 2.0L Engine, 15"/16" Steel Wheels, and your Standard Equipment. The Mid-Range Model is the Plus, that offers the UVO System, comes with a 2.0L Engine, and 16" Alloy Wheels. The Exclaim comes with a few more add-ons, like 18" Alloy Wheels, and IIRC, the Sunroof/Fog Light Package, unless that's part of the Premium Package..... which also offers Navigation instead of the UVO System.

Try this link, and you can select all three Soul Models, to compare their differences:

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
160 Posts
Without looking for the VIN or your window sticker, looking at your wheels should be the quickest way.

Also, according to the 2012 Soul brochure, Moss is only available on the Plus and Exclaim...

Wheels for Base model (2012 model, 15"?):

SOUL PLUS (2012 model, 16"):

SOUL EXCLAIM (2012 model, 18"):

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think its cute ;) hopefully I didn't offend anyone. So what if we drive cute cars, everyone else is just jealous LOL

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
An Exclaim! Nice! You've got the top of the line Model. Did you get the Premium Package with it?

There is a Base Model, that comes with a 1.6L or 2.0L Engine, 15"/16" Steel Wheels, and your Standard Equipment. The Mid-Range Model is the Plus, that offers the UVO System, comes with a 2.0L Engine, and 16" Alloy Wheels. The Exclaim comes with a few more add-ons, like 18" Alloy Wheels, and IIRC, the Sunroof/Fog Light Package, unless that's part of the Premium Package..... which also offers Navigation instead of the UVO System.

Try this link, and you can select all three Soul Models, to compare their differences:

Best of Luck!

Cheers!

BB

engine wise I have no idea without going to look (remember dumb girl) LOL but it has UVO, NAV, leather, heated seats, back up camera, and sunroof :)

I love it!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Without looking for the VIN or your window sticker, looking at your wheels should be the quickest way.

Also, according to the 2012 Soul brochure, Moss is only available on the Plus and Exclaim...

Wheels for Base model (2012 model, 15"?):

SOUL PLUS (2012 model, 16"):

SOUL EXCLAIM (2012 model, 18"):

definitely the last pic the exclaim!

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
If it has NAV and leather then you got the Premium Package and probably every option available. They don't get much nicer AND the color you picked is awesome. We should all be so stupid! LOL Nice going and guess you're not so dumb after all.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,160 Posts
engine wise I have no idea without going to look (remember dumb girl) LOL but it has UVO, NAV, leather, heated seats, back up camera, and sunroof :)

I love it!!
that's okay we'll get you educated yet ;), here's your engine - 2.0L, 164 hp, 148 ft lbs of torque

1 - 20 of 20 Posts