Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Drove over a parking bumper and pull the quarter panel from the hood. Now have a 2 inche gap. How expensive to repair with the Dealer. any suggestions for repair.:(

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
That front thing is called the "Bumper". The quarter panel is on the back of the car.

Ask around and see who will put it all back together the cheapest.

Good Luck!

:cool:

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
ask the dealer, but I'm sure they will just refer you to a body shop, as many dealers won't handle body work, they just farm it out to a local place that is an expert on that sort of thing.

Photos would help so we would know how bad it is and exactly what you are referring too. Where is Mahwah? :think Can you add the state/province or country so we know, that is very vague.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I would go to a used car lot and ask who does their body work. Some day you may want to buy a used car and this is good PR on their part.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Fenders are in the front, quarters panels are in the rear. No one will be able to tell you how much to fix, without seeing it. Drive to a body shop and let them give you a price.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Mawah is in Northern new Jersey on rt. 17. I used to work for a trucking company that had a terminal there in the early 80's.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
Mawah is in Northern new Jersey on rt. 17. I used to work for a trucking company that had a terminal there in the early 80's.
yes, I found it when I Googled it, but that is beside the point, the OP should put in the state particular when its not a very well known place worldwide.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts