Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 1345 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
the base price was 16,500 (MSRP) for the Soul+ M/T (w/o sunroof and foglight option and w/o floormat option)
and 18,000 out the door..... Including tax,tag and title
nothing special.......
Not really any special deals.........

·
Registered
33 Posts
OK here goes.... paid $22,900 including pdi/destination/shipping charges.

The vehicle is a Moonlight Blue Retro version (4U) which in Canada is 20695.00 base without any of the extra charges like GST etc...no accessories on this. This comes complete with pretty much everything.... sunroof etc etc
Let's fact is the longer you wait the more will be available - the better the deal.:cool:

·
Registered
238 Posts
List is £13495 in the UK for a Shaker

We paid £12399 (or thereabouts) ..... basically I got £1000 off after a bit of haggling

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Welcome SoulMoncton....depending on the term or if its leased or its a loan...what the term of the lease or loan is....it also depends on what you put down and the balance owing...Not enough info to say if its good or not...

·
Registered
22 Posts
i got a +, which in the US is the mid-range Soul, with the upgraded stereo as the only option, paid a few hundred below the sticker price, but that included tax, title and license, which totaled about $1,500. Not a bad deal, IMO.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i haven't purchased one yet, but the dealer gave me a price of $16,500 (taxes and fees included) for the + model with the upgraded audio system and floor mats. i'm deciding on this car or the scion xB... might go with this one just because the price is too darn good to pass up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
iggies: Is that for an auto or manual +? The car I want would be pretty similar(debating the moonroof, not sure if I want it).

Anyone else got a price they can reveal?

·
Registered
62 Posts
iggies: Is that for an auto or manual +? The car I want would be pretty similar(debating the moonroof, not sure if I want it).

Anyone else got a price they can reveal?
it was for an automatic + (on the lot, not special order). i ended up deciding on this car over the xB because of the extras that it included and the fact that the dealer gave me the kbb value for my car plus some.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Pricey

According to the sales kid that sold me my ride my Soul 4u Retro came to 24, 900 but let's say 25,000. The sales kid said that included GST but he was lying. I believe that price included PDI...maybe. But after the GST was added and after the protection packages and because I needed a co signer I got the life insurance just incase I die and the vehicle can be paid off. My payments went from the original price of $176.00 bi-weekly to $211.00 I'm financing it over the longest term because its an open ended loan and I can double or triple up on payments to pay it down faster. The financing for me was 4.9% Of a vehicle that started off at $25,000 in the end comes to $32,000 :eek:. Although Kia has a bit better of a warranty then VW, I'm sure the total price of a City Golf (Canada Only) wouldn't have come close to that. So yeah that's my story, it's something to consider given the fact that the Soul is a 2010 Brand New Vehicle. Oh and because I'm under 25 my insurance will go up :( The only way I can justify all this is because the car I was driving would NEVER have passed an inspection, its a dangerous car to drive on the road.

Yay for Debt :eek:

·
Registered
89 Posts
i paid 18.400 out the door for my soul exclaim M/T.

indiana sales tax is 7%

and they promised dealer cost decals when they come in..i got an "i owe" tag...can't wait for the houndstooth

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've got a question ? I'm in canada and I can have a soul 4u for 162;63 biweekly ? is this good ?
I picked one up yesterday in Moncton actual, MT Retro (Onyx) and my financing was $189 bi-weekly over 5 years completely paid for (no buyout at the end). So depending on the final value it might be worth it, you save $3900 over the 5 years then what I do, but then you consider you have then finance again for a 5 year old car with no warranty :S

·
Registered
52 Posts
it was for an automatic + (on the lot, not special order). i ended up deciding on this car over the xB because of the extras that it included and the fact that the dealer gave me the kbb value for my car plus some.
Iggies, you made the wise choice and got a good deal to boot!

1 - 20 of 1345 Posts
About this Discussion
1.3K Replies
738 Participants
rebelbowtie
Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners
We’re the ultimate Kia Soul community dedicated to Soul owners and fans!
Full Forum Listing