Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My parents bought Predator as a wedding present for me and my wife back in June of 2016. When she and I left the lot with it, it had 54 miles on the odometer. Last night while on patrol, it hit 50k.

Attachments

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,404 Posts
Haha, from the headline I was expecting a totally different story line, you know, something from Chris Hansen, Dateline NBC :)

Congrats Ian on 50 big ones in just under 2 years! How would you rate the Soul on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 best) on:

Reliability (problems):
Build Quality (solid?):
Interior Quality:
Electronics/Sound System:

Would you get another Soul? Another Brand?

Good job Ian, you must take pretty good care of your Soul+

Reactions: tampa8

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats Ian on 50 big ones in just under 2 years! How would you rate the Soul on a scale of 1 to 10 (10 best) on:

Reliability (problems):
Build Quality (solid?):
Interior Quality:
Electronics/Sound System:

Would you get another Soul? Another Brand?

Good job Ian, you must take pretty good care of your Soul+
I would most definitely buy another Soul.

For reliability and build quality I rate it a 9.8 of 10 as I have no major problems and I do A LOT of driving for work. My biggest complaint about the factory build is that the Kuhmo tires that came with it weren't the best and had to be replaced sooner than expected even though I got them rotated frequently.

Interior design gets an 8 of 10 because it lacks lumbar adjustment in the seats and the factory map lights don't provide the best illumination. Other than that it's perfect because it's surprisingly spacious for such a small vehicle and the amount of adjustments you can make to the driver's seat with the manual height adjustment is perfect, especially for taller people like myself.

Electrical System gets a 9 of 10 because it lacks a factory 12v power supply that works without having the engine running.

Electronics/Audio/Sound System gets a 9.75 of 10 because, even though it can use some improvements, how can you beat a factory supplied 8" Touch Screen with Navigation, Sirius/XM, the UVO System, and an Infinity Sound System. (I wish I could switch out the infotainment system with an aftermarket Android head unit so I could do more work related stuff using the radio as a tablet; however, even though it could use some improvements, the factory system is still top notch.)

Reactions: GeoSoul
1 - 4 of 4 Posts