Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if these are available? I'm taking about that bag looking thing that covers the air filter on the Takeda Intake. I'd like to get something like that to put over the Evo kit that I have.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know lots of those places. What exactly would I be looking for? The filter on mine is cone shaped.
I just looked it up. Should've done that in the first place. If anyone is wondering, I found some by Injen that cost like $25-28 depending on size.

·
Registered
711 Posts
I believe your right in saying "pre filter", i think thats the correct term. Most if not all of them are made to fit over conical filters. They come in all sorts of colors and materials. Foam and some sort of fabric type material. The fabric type would be best for true CAI due to water repellency qualities of the fabric type. Just go to whichever auto parts store and ask if they carry pre filters or " a bag or secondary filter that covers a cone filter for added protection" if they dont know what your talking about. Hope this helps

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)

·
Registered
409 Posts
they are called injen hydroshield. I have one on my CAI. It's a splash guard as well as a pre-filter.
no need to worry about super large puddles.
I love mine. I've had it on my AEM dryflow filter for three years now and because of it I haven't had to clean my AEM filter yet. Still looks just as it did on the day I put it on.
http://www.injen.com/docs/products/listing.asp?pcc=rp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts