Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone!

My name is Harry and I am part of Street Scene Equipment. Located in Costa Mesa, CA. I am part of the eBay Selling Division. I would like to tell everyone that we offer parts for the 2010-2011 SOUL (All Trims). We make a Front Lip and Rear Wing out of durable urethane. Ready to paint and bolt on the OEM front bumper and rear trunk (For the wing). As we do not sell to the general public. You may purchase from one of our top vendors such as Summit Racing, STILLEN, CarID, AutoAnything, and even Amazon.com just to name a few.

Front Lip Spoiler: Part Number: 950-70380

Rear Trunk Spoiler: Part Number: 950-70381

I hope everyone everyone gets an Idea on what we do and a whole lot more. If you have more information about the company or other parts for different vehicles. Please feel free to PM me or call 888-477-0707 with your questions and suggestions.

Admins: We would like to join this site as a sponsor or vendor in any way. If you like the idea please PM us. We would like to work together.

-Harry

·
Registered
799 Posts
Wouldnt that rear spoiler block the center brake light? Mine is a 2014

·
Registered
76 Posts
^^^

So Do I... I would really like to see them fabricate something like that 'front spoiler' for the AM2 (2012-2013) Soul.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Any plans to expand your Soul products?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wouldnt that rear spoiler block the center brake light? Mine is a 2014
No it would not fit your 2014 since the body design is different. We do have it that model in are R&D list to follow up on.
I believe he said parts for 2010-2011. I like the front lip!!
Thanks!!
^^^

So Do I... I would really like to see them fabricate something like that 'front spoiler' for the AM2 (2012-2013) Soul.
Its on our R&D list so stay tuned.

Any plans to expand your Soul products?
Like my last few posts. Its on our R&D list to develop.

If anyone have any more questions please PM me or email me at [email protected].

-Harry

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
...Like my last few posts. Its on our R&D list to develop.

If anyone have any more questions please PM me or email me at [email protected].
Right now the 2014 is huge untapped market since there is virtually NOTHING out there for it, right now, except for SSD, just some plastic stick on pieces and a Curt Trailer hitch.

·
Registered
799 Posts
Right now the 2014 is huge untapped market since there is virtually NOTHING out there for it, right now, except for SSD, just some plastic stick on pieces and a Curt Trailer hitch.
Yes I would have hoped for and expected an inflatable Hamster auto pilot by now! :) (hehe I am on meds for allergy. Can you tell? :) )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I also forgot to mention that we also make parts for other cars like GM vehicles, Ford, Dodge, and etc.

You can find us at streetsceneeq(dot)com or a simple google search of street scene equipment. There you will find all the products we make (Including the 2 styling parts for the SOUL) and so much more.

Also we have an eBay store (overstockautopartsforless) for clearance items we have in our warehouse ready to ship. The inventory on our store will improve overtime and possibly new R&D for the upcoming summer of 2014. So stay tuned.

Like always. You can contact me here or the following customer service information on our website.

-Harry SSE eBay Team

·
Registered
491 Posts
I also forgot to mention that we also make parts for other cars like GM vehicles, Ford, Dodge, and etc.
-Harry SSE eBay Team
Harry, have you been on here long enough now to realize Soul drivers don't acknowledge the existence of other vehicles.

Although we do have to respect the huge gas mileage GM owners are getting now. Almost no gas used while your car is on the dealer's lot for recalls!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Harry, have you been on here long enough now to realize Soul drivers don't acknowledge the existence of other vehicles.

Although we do have to respect the huge gas mileage GM owners are getting now. Almost no gas used while your car is on the dealer's lot for recalls!
This is probably a late post but a fun fact. I personally own a 11' SOUL myself and I go by 7gr
_4 on this board and as a car enthusiast I do acknowledge that domestic and import cars do exist. ;)

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
This is probably a late post but a fun fact. I personally own a 11' SOUL myself and I go by 7gr
_4 on this board and as a car enthusiast I do acknowledge that domestic and import cars do exist. ;)
Yes, cars do exist as domestic and import versions. But this is a Soul forum that recognizes only super cars such as Corvettes, GT 350/500, Maserati, Ferrari, Porsche, and a few others and the Soul. The difference between the other super cars and the Soul is that that Soul owners either chose not to spend their funds on them or chose not to have the funds to spend on them. I am, frankly, in the camp that chooses not to spend my money is such a fashion :)

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,618 Posts
So streetscene, have you heard any feedback re: that wing and ANY help in keeping the back glass any less prone to getting filthed-up in the winter? In snow country, of course. Not where you are!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Neanderthal: We have sold a couple though I haven't had any customer verify if it keeps the rear windows from getting dirty from the snow.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts