Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All

Please
DO NOT post or repost messages from spammers you receive because all you are doing is giving them further opportunities to draw in unsuspecting forum members.

Please report any spamm PM messages or Forum posts immediately.

The Admin and the Moderators are on these boards often enough to deal with these issues. When you report a spammer an email is generated to all Moderators and the Admin to notify us of the situation, therefore it is unnecessary to post public warnings etc for the forum as a whole.

Thank you for your cooperation

·
Registered
46 Posts
I got a PM spam message yesterday but could not find a "report" button in that section. Couldn't figure out how to send a message to an Admin either. Is there a way to get a report link for PM's as well?

actually, right now, looking at this page, I'm not seeing a "report post" button either.... where exactly is it located?

P.S. Thanks Admin's for all your hard work....

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got a PM spam message yesterday but could not find a "report" button in that section. Couldn't figure out how to send a message to an Admin either. Is there a way to get a report link for PM's as well?

actually, right now, looking at this page, I'm not seeing a "report post" button either.... where exactly is it located?

P.S. Thanks Admin's for all your hard work....

Look for the Red Triangle image with the exclamation point inside...its is on every post and PM...top right corner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.