Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just added new pinstripes and an Autobot symbol. New to the threads and new to the Soul.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Now there is some interesting mods!...welcome from the UK.... whats next on your list? and keep posting pics.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
What point did you start with the pin stripes? The back hatch so it lines up with the "U" then carried forward with that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What point did you start with the pin stripes? The back hatch so it lines up with the "U" then carried forward with that?
Marc - I actually started with the hood. I had no idea that I was going to continue down the hatch. After I measured for distance so it lined up it just fell on the "U" guess it was ment to be. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Now there is some interesting mods!...welcome from the UK.... whats next on your list? and keep posting pics.
Tempest - Next on the list is the front windows are getting tinted, after that I was going to either get the headlight applique painted red or get the wheel inserts.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
You should put red reflective tape between the rear reflectors (like Marc's car). I put chrome on mine, deciding it looked better (on my car) than the factory grille looking thing or the red reflective tape.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I agree-I'm all about Marc's reflective tape...
I'm currently trying to talk my husband into doing that for me =]

On the other hand...DO THE WHEEL INSERTS!!!
I think they add so much, but before buying from the dealer (like I did) I would talk to someone on here (probably Marc) about doing it yourself. =]

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
In the area between the reflectors I put scanning red LED lights. They move back and forth . I wired them to my existing trailer light harness. Now when my headlamps are on so are my scanning lights.:D

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Hey Homer1? Didn't I snap a couple pics of your Dual Rear Knight Rider at our last mini meet at Soul Sailor's place? I thought it was on my Cell but after reviewing the pics on it and nothing, they must be on my camera somewhere.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
On the other hand...DO THE WHEEL INSERTS!!!
I think they add so much, but before buying from the dealer (like I did) I would talk to someone on here (probably Marc) about doing it yourself. =]

I have already done them. Made a HUGE difference in the car's appearance. Special thanks to Marc for the template!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
In the area between the reflectors I put scanning red LED lights. They move back and forth . I wired them to my existing trailer light harness. Now when my headlamps are on so are my scanning lights.:D
i want that!!!....come on marc - find them pics.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I looked both on my cell and on my camera and it seems that I did not take any pics.
I will be able to take some on Sunday though. Stay tuned.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I thought you had taken pictures on your camera to. It doesn't show up very well during daylight hours. The best effect is at night.:D

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
all you need now is poncy english voice piping out of the dashboard.... a black curly wig and your done!!!....lol

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
we had a pub quiz at work yesterday and the knightrider theme tune was one of the guess intro questions!!....lol

1 - 20 of 31 Posts