Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,658 Posts
Congratulations! Given that my local dealers have trouble with the truth, I may have to travel 300+ miles too.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Congratulations! Given that my local dealers have trouble with the truth, I may have to travel 300+ miles too.
Give them bad ratings on DealerRater <www.dealerrater.com> if you've got specific examples of "trouble with the truth," and then see if there are any dealers with good ratings within less than 300 miles of where you live. (I admit I don't know where "Timbukthree" is, although I infer that it's probably less than 300 miles from the "middle of nowhere." Unfortunately, I don't think there are any Kia dealers in the "middle of nowhere," but there probably are some within 300 miles of there.)

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,658 Posts
Give them bad ratings on DealerRater <www.dealerrater.com> if you've got specific examples of "trouble with the truth," and then see if there are any dealers with good ratings within less than 300 miles of where you live. (I admit I don't know where "Timbukthree" is, although I infer that it's probably less than 300 miles from the "middle of nowhere." Unfortunately, I don't think there are any Kia dealers in the "middle of nowhere," but there probably are some within 300 miles of there.)
Haha. It's a little way yonder past Timbuktu, on down the road.

Looks like Dick Hannah KIA in Vancouver is the closest with any sort of rating. Site gave me some problems, maybe computer needs tune up.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,119 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts