Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
I can't tell which photo conveys its true essence. Why did you stop at three Marc? ;)

Seriously, that perspective looks like the current model mashed down or something. I'll reserve judgement until I see one in person.

I personally wish they would have gone more in this direction though minus the honky fog lights. Not sure why the trend is always bigger = better - like tail lights, head lights, grille opening, bumper opening, size of the car, etc. Why do all car makers fall into this self-destructive pattern?

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
that looks just like the 12-13s just...smushed lol.

what happened to the squarer, taller, longer, range roveresque one from the camouflaged photos in the other thread? this doesn't look like that...

are you sure this is it, Marc?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
It's also strange that the wheels would carry over for three years. None of the mules had the same alloys. Marc might have gotten hoodwinked.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Marc and duckia got trolled. Those photos are the current ones. If you look at the spy shots, you can see that the headlights are completely different. Kia onced said that you would find it hard to distinguish the 2014s from the current ones, but to have it look exactly, is beyond comprehension.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I can't tell which photo conveys its true essence. Why did you stop at three Marc? ;)

Seriously, that perspective looks like the current model mashed down or something. I'll reserve judgement until I see one in person.

I personally wish they would have gone more in this direction though minus the honky fog lights. Not sure why the trend is always bigger = better - like tail lights, head lights, grille opening, bumper opening, size of the car, etc. Why do all car makers fall into this self-destructive pattern?

Sold!, LOL Just throw in some body side moldings

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
I don't think any of these are the 2014, particular the top ones from Marc - those are 2013 photos from one of those sites that when you do a search on 2014 Kia Soul, they just insert any picture and put in the year.

The link from duckia are photographs taken well over a year ago and some around the time the 2012 model was launched. Your right Darklight, they've been "hoodwinked" ;)

Hopefully we will get a sneak peak before the official press day on March 27th at the NY Auto Show.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I saw it from "Reader's Digest" on Facebook. I also don't think it's the 2014. I guess we will soon find out

·
Registered
244 Posts
I saw it from "Reader's Digest" on Facebook. I also don't think it's the 2014. I guess we will soon find out
All the spy shots so far have shown a radically different dashboard, center stack, and different controls on the wheel. And the hood wraps down onto the fenders among many other minor changes.

These pics are clearly not the 2014 model.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts