Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Bronis this via trip computer or manual computation? Optimistic kasi trip computer. Sakin pag trip computer nasa 7.2km per
Li. Pag manually computed 6.4km lang. Hope it gets better pag na break in na nang todo.
Finally had a chance last Sunday to bring the Soul on more open road (SLEX) up to Canyon Woods in Payapa road, past Tagaytay and back to the Fort. My fuel consumption is now up to 7.2km/l after 1,217 km. But I expect it to go down again when pure city driving data is updated. I reckon it will probably taper off to 6.7 overall.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Finally had a chance last Sunday to bring the Soul on more open road (SLEX) up to Canyon Woods in Payapa road, past Tagaytay and back to the Fort. My fuel consumption is now up to 7.2km/l after 1,217 km. But I expect it to go down again when pure city driving data is updated. I reckon it will probably taper off to 6.7 overall.
I went to clark last saturday. Reseted the mpg reading before the trip and was able Get 12 km per liter of fuel consumption Based on trip computer. I read somewhere here that the best speed for Fuel efficiency is around 90 kmh to 100 km/h. But Tend to go Above 100 kmh.

·
Registered
18 Posts
NAsagad mo na takbo ng soul mo..? na try ko na mag 180kph, sagad na ... May nabibili bang engine guard sa soul natin..? Balak ko sana mag improvise.. Para protektado ang hood sa init ng makina...

·
Registered
227 Posts
I own 2013 1.6 crdi 128 ps 260nm with variable geometry turbocharger and manual 6-gear transmission.

The comsumption is from 5.5 to 8.5 litres per 100 km, depends on the style of driving, temperature outside, traffic, pressure in the tires etc. My average is 6.4 litres per 100 km.

If it doesn't matter that my Soul is from the other side of the Earth :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ey wile_e,

Thanks for the reply and the heads up on the consumption.

At first, I was surprised to read that a manual crdi is available here but then I read that you're from EU.... Anyway, the consumption would be much different here as traffic is very bad. Stop and go, with only about 20-30kph max on one of our major roads (EDSA) during rush hour.

I own 2013 1.6 crdi 128 ps 260nm with variable geometry turbocharger and manual 6-gear transmission.

The comsumption is from 5.5 to 8.5 litres per 100 km, depends on the style of driving, temperature outside, traffic, pressure in the tires etc. My average is 6.4 litres per 100 km.

If it doesn't matter that my Soul is from the other side of the Earth :)

·
Registered
227 Posts
The worst consumption I have ever seen was 11 litres per 100 km - horrible traffic, cold motor and -27C outside. When I used to drive only in rather bad traffic (start-stop, but not all the way, average speed about 40 km/h) on a cold motor and only short distances the consumtion was that 8.5 litres per 100 km.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Still not bad, thanks

The worst consumption I have ever seen was 11 litres per 100 km - horrible traffic, cold motor and -27C outside. When I used to drive only in rather bad traffic (start-stop, but not all the way, average speed about 40 km/h) on a cold motor and only short distances the consumtion was that 8.5 litres per 100 km.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just found this site...I love my SOUL

Hey all,
Just found this site by accident. Anyway I live in Dau Pampanga near Ronelie I guess :)
I bought my SOUL May of this year. I wanted a color not so ordinary so I went with this...I got the Soul 2.0 EX AT. I am an older SOUL owner hahaha not your typical young person who bought this car. I am happy with the SOUL and would definately buy another. Although the 2.0 EX AT is not cheap on gas!

Peace, Randall

Hi Randall,

I'm a newbie here and just found this site/forum and i also have a kia soul 2015 EX A/T
i think im having some problem with my struts?
i am not so sure as to whenever i drive my car it makes a sound like there's a horse walking in it.
its sound so uncomfortable and it seems when i brought my car in Kia Pangasinan (where i bought it) they seemed not to know what the problem is even though they drove it for assessment.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts