Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm from AngelesCity in the Philippines. Love my new Soul and the service provided by KIA PAMPAMGA.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's about a 1 hour drive on the new super highway (toll road) that connects Manila to Angeles City. I have not been to this forum for a few weeks because I am in my last semester of nursing and have been working long hours in the ER at the hospital. But yes, I will post more pictures soon of me and my classmates.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi. Re: Fuel Consumption

Hi ronelie,

good day. i am planing to buy a Soul this week. Ask ko lang, kamusta konsumo ng gas ? Its a DOHC di ba..? 1.6 ang balak ko. Pang araw araw sana.

Erwin

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Late reply

The KIA Soul marketed in the Philippines are all equipped with the 2.0 engine. My driving fluctuates, especially with the traffic problem here in the Philippines and often you just sit in traffic and move at a snail's pace, so it's hard for me to comment on fuel economy. I do like the power, zip and acceleration for which there is a trade off. You can't expect the same mileage from a 2.0 engine as you would get from say a 1.6 engine because you would not be comparing apples with apples, you know what I mean? I do love my SOUL and thus far, never any issues or complaints, just miles of smiles! Sorry guys (and girls) I've been busy studying for the Philippine nurse board exam and have not visited the forum lately. Cheers to you all!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ATTENTION: The KIA Soul 2.0 liter engine holds 4.2 liters of oil. On my last service at KIA Pampanga on 10-11-2010 I was charged for 5 liters of oil. Now you know. Grrrrrr!!!

·
Registered
502 Posts
hey ronelie, its good to see someone from the PHIL. here :) when did u get ur hamster? i got mine like 3 mos ago, only i have it here in china. did u get a 1.6 or a 2.0? nice ride isnt it, however they are right when they said that the gear is a bit rough to shift...i'll post my soul pics soon!

1 - 20 of 118 Posts