Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Soul
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a NEW 2022 Kia Soul now the paint is falling off. I went to a dealership and they said it wasn’t Kia paint so they’re just not going to do anything. I never had it repainted any where, so if it was repainted it was prior to them selling me my Kia as a “new” car. The dealership is out of business now so I guess Kia isn’t going to stand behind their products. VERY VERY UPSET

·
Registered
2021 Soul LX Manual Transmission
114 Posts
I bought a NEW 2022 Kia Soul now the paint is falling off. I went to a dealership and they said it wasn’t Kia paint so they’re just not going to do anything. I never had it repainted any where, so if it was repainted it was prior to them selling me my Kia as a “new” car. The dealership is out of business now so I guess Kia isn’t going to stand behind their products. VERY VERY UPSET
Try contacting Kia Corporate and see what they say

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
8,744 Posts
Your KIA new car warranty is independent of any KIA dealership being in business or not. KIA does stand behind it's products, so when you say "I guess....." it doesn't really sound like you are sure. It seems rare a KIA dealership goes out of business. Was this really a KIA dealer or an independent car lot that sold you a "new" Soul?

Can you share the name of this dealer?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts