Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,167 Posts
I'm a bit confused, your profile says you have a 2016 (which does not have a body-side moulding), yet you show a photo of a 2013/12 which came standard with a body-side moulding. Did you add one to your current model?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does any in this forum ever ust answer the question? I found a similar thread to this one and the poster never got an answer. Enjoy your Souls I'm out of here.

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
Does any in this forum ever ust answer the question? I found a similar thread to this one and the poster never got an answer. Enjoy your Souls I'm out of here.
The reason it is not answered is because no one has done this before. Some have added colored body moldings when they were/are available. Sorry you be gone, but this type of forum does not please everyone.

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
For those who really want to know, paint will never last on body side moldings, they will soon look like crap with multiple chips. Body side moldings can be bought in different colours, but they are colour impregnated to prevent said chipping.
To the OP if you are still browsing the forum, a snarky attitude won't help in getting answers.

Pat.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,167 Posts
sorry you're not impressed because you didn't get a proper answer within 3 hours of your post????????? I guess patience is not one of your virtues. :friendly_wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.