Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

I just bought the red Tweeter Speaker's covers B2F01AB000 and the red Tray-floor console B2F16AB100 and they look absolutely great!
Now I have plans on painting some other stuff on the dashboard and the interior with the same red color. My problem is the color code. Is the code AJT or some other code? I would be very grateful for the info :gorilla:

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you Buzz!
Those extra accessories that I mentioned are sold painted in red and ready to install. The question remains still what color code Kia have used to paint them? If they still wouldn't be installed I could have compared the red color to my car, which is Inferno red, code AJT, but now I'm not sure if the color is the same.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
not sure for your country but the colour code is generally on the drivers door post sticker too.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
as they are Mobis equipment they are OEM. That is the trim features that come standard with the SX Sport Special Edition here in Canada like this for example:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you very much for the info !!!

As my car is also Inferno red AJT those options are a perfect match. The next step will be buying more paint and finish the dashboard:gorilla:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts