Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrote a while back that we purchased a KIA Soul and the Satellite radio shut off in two weeks. Sirrus was called and the radio was registered in the name of someone else. The dealer stated the car was never delivered and gave us one year of Sirrus by writing a check and we then ordered in from Sirrus. But then another problem, we called KIA and they stated the car was in the name of the other person. I stated we purchased the car new (Title showed no prior owner and the car had 104 miles on delivery). KIA stated for the dealer to send a bill of sale to us so the car could be properly registered. The local dealer after weeks stated they could not do this as it is complicated and now is getting us a another new car exactly the same as the other and told us it would be ready in a week. I am just wondering what happened.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Wow..... I'm guessing that your persistence in this matter caused Kia to look into the dealership. I'm thinking the dealer tried to pull the wool over your eyes, otherwise they wouldn't be getting you a new car. Way to go.

·
Banned
1,576 Posts
Wow..... I'm guessing that your persistence in this matter caused Kia to look into the dealership. I'm thinking the dealer tried to pull the wool over your eyes, otherwise they wouldn't be getting you a new car. Way to go.
yup - another win for an owner equipped with c. o. jones -

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I'm going along with what kfergiez said.
It may have belonged to another person who purchased it outright, then got in a car accident and sold it back to the dealer and they in turn, tried to pull a fast one on you.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts