Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My outside temperature gage was working fine this morning and my ac. Now it has 3 line like this " ‐ - -" that blink. And now my ac isn't working and plus my air won't come off of the face to go to the floor? Its stuck or something. I tried unplugging the battery that didn't work. Anyone that can maybe help? Tell me what this means?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,064 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My outside temperature gage was working fine this morning and my ac. Now it has 3 line like this " ‐ - -" that blink. And now my ac isn't working and plus my air won't come off of the face to go to the floor? Its stuck or something. I tried unplugging the battery that didn't work. Anyone that can maybe help? Tell me what this means?
I have the same issue have you figured out the problem?

·
Registered
2020 Soul GT Line Turbo, Neptune Blue
70 Posts
Have you checked all your fuses and relays? Other than that, I've got nothing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts