Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

Outside plastic/vinyl help!

2K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  ARKCPA 
#1 ·
I have my Soul for about 3 weeks, and i just noticed that the two little plastic triangles on the back windows have basically turned gray. is that from the car wash i used on it last week? i used car wash from rainex. or could it be from the sun we have here in the ATL? help! advice please - i'm sort of a novice when it comes to car care, and i'm really trying to keep the Soul in pristine condition.... :eek:

#4 ·
thanks to another thread started by someone last year, i jumped on taking care of this before it got bad... my car was maybe 2 weeks old and never saw a drive through car wash when color change began... i used "ice liquid" on everything, which seemed to restore the color and has kept it from fading... my car is in the sun for several hours a day, and in addition to parking it so it is getting baked evenly, i put a coating of ice on all black trim every couple months...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.