Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I live 30 miles outside of town, half of which is dirt and half of that is unmaintained dirt road. My Soul is my daily driver, through the mud, snow, and soft dry summer sand, I've never been stuck... I do get funny looks from the side by sides, and four wheelers I pass every now and then.

Wiley.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
I live 30 miles outside of town, half of which is dirt and half of that is unmaintained dirt road. My Soul is my daily driver, through the mud, snow, and soft dry summer sand, I've never been stuck... I do get funny looks from the side by sides, and four wheelers I pass every now and then.
Do you carry tools and spare posts for the fence repairs with you? Damn that is in the sticks, isn't it? Well good luck to you on your range riding. BTW, do you have running water at your abode? :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited by Moderator)
We do have running water, we have it hauled in 3500 gallons at a time. Other than that we have no city utilities. Living off grid in the sticks. I do carry a couple hundred pounds of feed every couple of days on the rack. Other than that I try to keep her as light as I can.

·
Super Moderator
9,512 Posts
We do have running water, we have it hauled in 3500 gallons at a time. Other than that we have no city utilities. Living off grid in the sticks. I do carry a couple hundred pounds of feed every couple of days on the rack. Other than that I try to keep her as light as I can.

That is really neat, how do you generate electricity, solar, windmill? I'll bet having that water brought in isn't cheap though.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
They use their Hyper-Nuclear Gonculator, which can produce enough power for a small nation. Luxemburg maybe.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
I have recently seen photos of a Soul being used for some serious, muddy off-roading. Just trying to see if i can get the owner to post pictures on KSF.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
OH, so you read my thread on Off Roading with a Soul. Eh?

One picture worth a thousand words? Just a sample.

or.....

Someone went through here, but not me!

Y'all come on down and I'll show you some real Off Roading.

:cool:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts