·
Registered
447 Posts
They both look like DIY front offset crash test subjects. :eek:
Kris

·
Registered
445 Posts
Only the good die young. On the other hand, one of those shots shows how the front badge is attached for those who wanted to replace it!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Aww. I just showed them to my 4yr old son and he said 'That's bad. That's scary.' :( Poor Souls! Hopefully the drivers were OK, and whatever they hit.

·
Registered
1,287 Posts
Nice to see both "totaled" Souls not be a squished mess though. One of them airbags all deployed, and interior pretty much clean.

Maybe the other one wasn't running at the time......no airbags, and ALSO nice and clean inside. It hurts to see someone's "baby" all smashed up like that.....but to see something torn up THAT much and still see how the occupants VERY likely just crawled out......KUDOS to the engineering!

And Dragon....."totalled" is really a numbers game. Fixed like BRAND new, manufacturers parts and completely roadworthy AND insurable again? Not at THIS time could you get either of those fixed up "new" again for 15k.

Those could PROBABLY be salvaged, but jeeees.......They aren't really much good for anything but donor cars, or like mentioned above, some REALLY wicked "project".

·
Registered
910 Posts
Those Exclaim seats might be worth it to someone.. I'd want to play with trim pieces and some different paint colors/styles and such..

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
I do not like to see a Soul like that.
Only when it is used for a crashtest.

·
Registered
55 Posts
That rollover damaged one scares me. Would love to know how they did that, how fast they had to be traveling.
No kidding, I've owned an Isuzu Trooper (Consumer Reports top pick for you will rollover and play dead) and a Land Rover Discovery, so the thought has always been with me, though I didn't really think about it with the soul :eek:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I used to live in Corpus! Now I live about 4-4 1/2 hours away. Doesn't really look like it was totaled though.
are you kidding me ? look at all the pictures it looks like it fell on its left side. they have to replace almost every panel and every door and it looks like a base model.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts