Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,607 Posts
I don't think it's standard on any model to get 2 floors. The dual floor idea is that you have the freedom to slide the floor tray into either top or bottom slots, depending on your current needs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
My first impulse was to cut a board to fit the space. I have the tools and I know I could make it look pretty good. But I had to ask myself if mine would function better than the one designed and proto-typed by talented engineers. To be honest I can't do as well . I found a reasonable price online and bought the Board Assy (8571K0000) and the Cargo Tray (K0F12AU000) I installed them as soon as they arrived today. They look great and the board assy is very sturdy.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our S came with a thin carpeted cover over the spare. It’s fine.
However to make better use of the space I ordered the adjustable floor from the local dealer parts dept for $169 I think it was and installed that in the upper position giving a hidden area underneath it for stuff we carry but don’t use often and then just have the groceries etc above it. Was worth having.
Hello do you happen to have the part number? I can't find this anywhere!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just went to the dealership, if you have a 2020 base aka manual, you do not have the interior groves for the shelf to fit into. I bought it anyway, but I will have to make legs/support blocks. I looked at other trim levels they have the needed grooves over the inside fender humps. .. man they went cheap on the base.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts