Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 202soul ex. Can't find where trip reset button is located.cant read manual as misplaced magnifying glass and can't read print.eyes not good.just want to know where it's located.thank you

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
778 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,232 Posts
Have 202soul ex. Can't find where trip reset button is located.cant read manual as misplaced magnifying glass and can't read print.eyes not good.just want to know where it's located.thank you
Were you able to use a magnifying glass to make your post?

Good job!

Reactions: Barney and Kerig3

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Reactions: Kerig3

·
Registered
70 Posts
So.?.old man and old woman. You said it, not me. When Kia first started making the soul, I think they were going after the younger crowd. Since I bought mine a couple months ago, most people I see driving them are older. I'm old too. Didn't think I would ever own a soul, got to looking online, still undecided. A few days later I saw one parked at a store. Made up my mind, a few days later, bought an 18 cpo.

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
Old man thanks.old woman didn't even think about online manual.i printed out the pages and next time I hobble down the stairs to car I'll see if I can find reset :p and my magnifying glass.
In Vicks veritas
If you press "OK" button for more than 1 second after the Driving Information is displayed, the information will be reset.

Reactions: Kerig3 and Mindwarp

·
Registered
778 Posts
In the vapors of Vicks lays truth .... verified by the old

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If you press "OK" button for more than 1 second after the Driving Information is displayed, the information will be reset.
What display is my problem.is thatnthe screen where I play my audio tracks?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So.?.old man and old woman. You said it, not me. When Kia first started making the soul, I think they were going after the younger crowd. Since I bought mine a couple months ago, most people I see driving them are older. I'm old too. Didn't think I would ever own a soul, got to looking online, still undecided. A few days later I saw one parked at a store. Made up my mind, a few days later, bought an 18 cpo.
Well if you see an old broad in a yellow soul with magnifying glass held up to see the road going 15mph wave...it's me!🔍

·
Registered
7,232 Posts
That should be the OK button on your steering wheel. That should clear your trip computer on the dashboard.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Well if you see an old broad in a yellow soul with magnifying glass held up to see the road going 15mph wave...it's me!🔍
This is why you're asked to please, fill in your location.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,588 Posts

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,588 Posts
I believe the 8-track is inside the glove box.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts