Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I DON'T HAVE ANY PRICES I'll take photos of the other pages that detail each item later tonight. I've got a honey-do list right now.

I'm in pretty good with the KIA dealership owner. He ran off a copy of this workshop manual from a Soul training they went to in Chicago for the unveiling. I haven't seen this posted anywhere before so I take full credit for it's leak. :D

This shows all the accessories for the Soul coming in 2009 and when they are expected to be available. Note the coming soon Soul accessory brochure number in fine print.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm dissapointed the fender vent turn signal repeaters aren't on there. :( A couple different dealers told me they would be an accessory later in the year. Hopefully something will show up in aftermarket.

-s

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm dissapointed the fender vent turn signal repeaters aren't on there. :( A couple different dealers told me they would be an accessory later in the year. Hopefully something will show up in aftermarket.

-s
I think that's the fender garnish you're talking about. Horrible descriptive name. Check out the description in the updated images I uploaded.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks, I posted before the update. You're right - not an accurately descriptive name. I wonder if it's tied to the turn signal also or just a marker light as it says.

What does "port installed option" mean?

I also noticed the lowering springs. I was watching the "Road Shots" video on the Canadian Kia web site. Has anyone else watched that? What'dya think - are the Souls in that video lowered? Their commercials are also pretty good.

-s

·
Registered
910 Posts
i would love to see that interior lighting acc.
and what colors they will offer ..that would be cool :cool:
From what I understand the system lets you pick from 5-7 different colors on the fly.. pretty much ROY-G-BIV kind of thing if I remember what the dealer told me correctly..

SJ

·
Registered
910 Posts
I just requested prices and availability dates on the following from my dealer. I'll be curious to see what he responds with. Gives me something to barter with once I have the info and use on other dealers to find who will give me the best price.

Alloy Fuel Door (Q2)
All Weather Floormats (Q2)
Interior Lighting
Cargo Net
Remote Start (Q2)
Bumper Protector
Cargo Protector
Sport Visors (Q2)
Roof Activity Rack

SJ

·
Registered
910 Posts
Ok.. this from Dealer #1

Hello sir how are you? the only accessory available is the roof activity rack!! and it retails for about $300, we still do not have any listings when they will be available or pricing on them, also we are already heading into Q2!! and we still dont have any information. It may be 2-3 months before we see anything other than hood deflector's, mud flaps, sunroof deflector's etc. I wish I can be more helpful at this time, we just don't have any information yet!! as soon as I hear anything I will be in contact with you!!

Time to check dealer #2

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks! I see tons of things on that list that pique my interest. I've been in touch with my dealer, but he has been pretty careful about naming any dates for availability.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts