Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I first bought my Silver Soul, I removed the Wheel Center Caps, and Painted them Black, to match the Spline Lug Nuts I had added. It gave it a good look, and matched the Black Trim & Decals on my car.

I was going to do the same thing on my Molten Soul, and happened to find some OEM Black Center Caps on EBAY, for $27.99, Shipped. They came directly from South Korea, and had a Mobis sticker on the inside of the Caps. I popped the Stock Silver Caps off, and these popped right on with no problems. Here's a pic of what I bought, in case anyone is looking to do the same thing:

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
46 Posts
Blackbeard, Do you have to remove the wheel or just use a small screwdriver to pry off? I too have a molten soul and think it would look good.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
^^ You don't have to take the wheel off , Ive used a thin pocket knife before myself .... but a really small screwdriver would work too

·
Registered
2,508 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah was going to paint mine too ,,, what size rims are these from mine are 16 inch thanks

I have the Stock 16" Soul + Wheels.

Blackbeard, Do you have to remove the wheel or just use a small screwdriver to pry off? I too have a molten soul and think it would look good.

I used two small Flathead Jewelers Screwdrivers to remove the Caps. The smaller one to pry out a bit of the Cap, and then the other one to get behind it and pull it all of the way out.

The New Caps really fit in there nice and snug, so there's no chance of them popping out if you happen to hit a bump or pothole. Chances are..... the wheel would fall off before the Cap came out!

Here's a pic of the ones I painted on my Silver Soul, with the Black Spline Lug Nuts I added:

I'll try and get a pic of the New Caps on the Wheels tomorrow.

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Thx SS - Konig Lace in 16s with Michelin Primacy MXM4s - which I was happy to just read in the latest Consumer Reports, is their top rated tire in its class!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts