Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
There's definitely interest but we are literally on vacation, out of town, the entire month of July.

Can you come up with any August dates?

·
Registered
878 Posts
Maybe I will just set a date in Portland for a meet up and see if anyone comes. Lol...worst that could happen I would play on my ipad for a few hours;). How about 2nd weekend in May 11th (Saturday) meet TBA location and plan a short cruse around downtown portland.

·
Registered
68 Posts
well, I will be in Florida so I would have to be there in spirit! By the way, down town? not a good idea. have you been down there lately? Hard as heck to drive anywhere down there....

·
Registered
878 Posts
I was thinking meeting up near downtown - maybe by the Lloyd center or Washington square. Spend 2-3 hours checking each others cars out and having some drinks (coffee and soda)and snacks available. Then doing a cruise downtown or ??

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Maybe I will just set a date in Portland for a meet up and see if anyone comes. Lol...worst that could happen I would play on my ipad for a few hours;). How about 2nd weekend in May 11th (Saturday) meet TBA location and plan a short cruse around downtown portland.
Just set it up at a coin car wash and if no one shows up you still got yours washed and lookin' good. ;)

21 - 35 of 35 Posts