Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

I know we have Soul owners here in the beautiful Pacific North West (Oregon and Washington) that are dying to meet up. I know I really want to meet up with other Hamsters and have a blast like the other areas are having. Who knows maybe we can schedule a Summer drive down to NorCal and meet up with the NCSC group.

I just need you all to pipe up and say that you want in.

LETS DO THIS!!!!

PM me or leave a message here if you want to talk more about it.

Lacey

·
Registered
116 Posts
would there be any interest in making our own local forum? i've check and the domain nwsouls.com is open. i have experience in running/admining a forum and wouldnt mind taking on the project.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks but I think we have that taken care of. Lets put the word out to other NW Soul owners and see if we can get 5-10 for a meet =)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guy and gals. My name is Martin pattison i think this is a great idea. I live in beaverton OR and work at beaverton kia. I'm a tech there, if u ever have any problems I have a excellent GM Jay Jaffee, contact him and let him know Martin sent you. I love my soul. I have a 2010 soul with 22500 miles on it. They are great cars. I hope you enjoy yours and we can get a soul club up here.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would love a NW group of some sort!

A friend said she sees a whole pack of Souls some weekends over on Shute Rd in Hillsboro. Does anyone know who these folks are? They have groups of different cars there, apparently. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am game to meet up. I am in PDX and work downtown. Only had my Titanium + for a few months and well...... I want to see what everyone else has done to theirs because I have the itch to start doing some work to it :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Hi Losoul, Driving up past you on Friday/Saturday to Portland from Eugene. Looks like we are getting more and more people from the Portland area. We should just set a time a place for anyone who wants to meet up? P.s. my brother and sister-in-law live in Lake Oswego :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
Cool - lets plan a time/place for everyone (that can attend) in the valley and Portland area! I will be up in downtown Portland this weekend but that is too soon to get others in. How about July 14th Noon at a place TBA (just a random date) I have lots of good ideas where everyone could meet. Downtown at the waterfront, loyd center, park blocks downtown, or maybe a Kia dealership if a Portland (tri county area) one wanted to sponsor a meet and greet. Any Portland area dealers out there?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts