Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
I tried about 11:00 this morning for 2020EX, and it gave the same reply amd added, in hard to see writing, update will be available about 11/30/2021.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it helps anyone, i downloaded the 2022 Soul update and it worked on my 2021. They both use the same head unit as evident by the list of supported devices. For anyone wondering and using Android, nothing has changed. The same buggy Android experience is still present. I reached out to KIA a while back regarding this and they seem keen on not bothering with it. I found it odd considering they are in the same country as Samsung.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I got the download yesterday. About 25 minutes to load on a flash drive and 50 minutes to load from flash drive to the head unit. I don’t see at first glance much different from the April ’21 download except for the black night navigation screen. That’s an improvement.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Unless I've missed it, is there an update for non-nav systems or does this one also apply to them? If not where do I go to get this update? Thanks!
if I remember correctly, this updates, maps, gps, and UVO system. maps took up most of the time updating.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts