Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here from Nor-Cal? I hardly see anyone driving Souls let alone have modded ones around my area. I'm feeling kinda loneley... HAHA

·
Registered
966 Posts
Anyone here from Nor-Cal? I hardly see anyone driving Souls let alone have modded ones around my area. I'm feeling kinda loneley... HAHA
Ahoy from San Francisco Bay!!! Well, there was some tall dude driving an Alien green Soul down San Pablo Ave between Berkeley and El Cerrito in March that caught my eye. I was looking for a car that big/tall people and hadn't thought of a Kia Soul before. I went to do a test drive at a Kia dealer a few towns away. Ever since then I would see more & more Souls driving around the Bay Area.

·
Registered
966 Posts
If others in the Bay Area or elsewhere in Northern California want to schedule a meet-up or something, that would be fun. I loved looking at the pictures of all the different colored Souls at one of the Canadian group meet-ups.

So reply and we'll get something going. :cool:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Elk Grove here. Welcome to the forum. There are some Kia Soul's here that are heavily modified. There is one down the street that has a different paint job that is not Kia OEM. It's a bright neon green with big rims and lots more... My car looks stock except for LED's added to the front of the car and side turn signals. Other than that its all stock.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
SF East Bay Area (Walnut Creek), hopefully soon to be behind the heated steering wheel of a Solar Yellow or White !.... now to think of a name for him/her. Thought of Mr. Soul...but had a rat named that, PIF (Play in Fun) little dude across the Rainbow Bridge...

·
Registered
20 Posts
I've got a lightly modified 2014 Soul on the Peninsula. I don't drive much, but if you spot a White one with an orange "backpack" and side mirrors, just wave.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New Soul+ owner here. Live in Mission Bay area, San Francisco. Only additions to date are roof rack crossbars, mud guards, Curt trailer hitch w/wire harness and soon to be installed OEM Foglights w/ new lamp switch stalk.

soul 1.jpg soul 2.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts