Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Greetings from the City Of Champions! Pittsburgh, PA (no making fun of our aaa baseball team)

I finally have one thing nice to say about Obama - Clunkers.
I traded an older Blazer with 150K miles, body damage, and failing parts for my first:
Foreign car, 4 cylinder, Kia.

I bought the 2010 Molten +:)

Being a 280 pound guy made purchasing a smaller car difficult.
I drove the Caliber and it was horrible compared to this Soul.

My Soul is fun to drive and has plenty of get-up-n-go.
I have my favorite CDs copied onto my USB Stick and still can't believe that ALL new cars don't have this feature. During my intial highway test I listened to one of my favorite Christian Artists, called 4 Him. They were singing "It is Well with my Soul!"

So far the only two strange things about this vehicle that I have noticed is the Roof, everytime I look at it, I am confused, it looks like it is dented. With all the great features I don't know why they designed the roof with all of the weird divots and angles. :confused:

The other poor device is the sunglass holder. It opens 2 out 3 times I push that poorly designed latch.

Other than that I love this car. I do a lot of outdoor photography and travel on some rough dirt roads and this vehicle handles them nicely. The real test will be in the snow this winter.

I turn 50 this year and this car makes me feel like I am 20, it is funtastic!

"It is well with my Soul"

·
Premium Member
2,358 Posts
Welcome Cougar from out of Holland.
Great picture and like how you talk about the Kia Soul.
Lots of fun with it and tell us in the future how it drives.

Regards,

Crazy Dutchman RelenaRelena

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hello and welcome to the Kia Soul forums! Here you will find lots of info that will help you on your journey with your new car. Hope you enjoy your Molten+! Soul-long! :cool:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Congratulations on the new Soul! Great picture there!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts