Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
It's a bird, a plane, nah kid, that's a Supa Soul! I love it. Paint the calipers yellow and get some Superman "S" badges :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In a sea of black wheels now-a-days, and with the Soul being of a unique and fun design, I wanted to go with wheels that went with the theme of the vehicle. I does seem to make people smile. With that state of the world right now that is a good thing in my book.

·
Registered
9 Posts
It’s a shame we have to worry about such! I have a pristine 82 280ZX that people can’t just look at but must touch every time I drive somewhere. Instead of “cat paws” I’ve got human paw prints. And the worse part is their dangling keys in their hand scratch everything.
Kudos to the red wheels, ME LIKE!!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The red wheels seem to be a hit or miss with folks. The Mustang I traded in was all serious....... grey and black. Thought I'd go fun with the Soul. LOL

·
Registered
9 Posts
This year NASCAR went with a single lug and gold wheels on all the cars. No more black, yellow, chrome etc. a simple decision to save money for owners got booed by many. Or just moving the car number off the door to the fender. People, I love ‘‘em and hate ‘em!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts