Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I just purchased this dark graphite leather interior kit for my Soul on 10/20/11. I've never taken the seats out of the box. I no longer have my Soul, so I'm looking to sell ASAP!!!

Name: Joe
Means of Contact: Reply to this thread or PM
Description: NIB Katzkin Leather Kit for 2010 Kia Soul
I paid $779.00 sipped, I will sell for $625.00 shipped. You will not find this kit cheaper than this. I can provide more pics for anyone that is interested.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I forgot to add this kit includes:

Front Seats
Rear Seats
5 headrests

and it is for the center console not buckets with arm rests.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
$575.00 shipped!!!

This is a great deal for a brand new $800.00 kit. members have paid $500+ for seat covers, this is a full reupholster kit.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
a tip TheKing, take the product out of the box and photograph all the items in it, picture of a bashed-up shipping box doesn't present your product very well. Also as we have no idea where Da Moon is, so is that including shipping in the US or Canada or another country?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I take some more detailed pics when I get home. The location is in the original post. I'm in S. FL.

·
Banned
1,609 Posts
Hope this becomes a good deal that benefits everyone involved.

I'd like to see the pics too, just out of curiosity. What color combination is the leather?

Also, why do you no longer have the Soul?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll get the pics posted today around 5pm (was tied up at work late last night). It's dark graphite with double stitching.

I went to KIA to ask about the 30k mile service, while I was waiting I test drove a black 2012 Optima SX turbo. They offered me $13k for my 2010 soul, so we made a deal. I loved the Soul and had great plans for it, but this just kind've fell in place and worked out.

·
Registered
113 Posts
^^They probably said that so they could sell more to later years.

And if you want to check if theyd fit a '11 feel free to ship them to me and I'll test fit haha.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts