Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
I would love to attend but am having a surgical procedure done on Monday the 6th and I have to prepare for it the entire week before :(

(PS) don't believe the story that tempest will say my procedure is.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Thanks Der00. I will be there for sure...even if you have another one the week-end after, I'm there :)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Would love to have my SX attend, I'll get my flight blocks for June in a week. I will keep you posted. Until then, I am a maybe!

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I am thinking of coming. I am trying to see how much commitment we have to the regatta. I might miss my first one ever so that I can go.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Come on Soul Club of Ontario Souls...let's get with the program here. Why is it so hard to get a bunch of you out to these meetings?

Do you realize that this meet will be the BIGGEST one to date and it will be Soul History in the making.

We are planning on heading down to Niagara Falls early Saturday morning, the bigger the Convoy, the better. We will meet with our U.S. counterparts on Goats Island in Niagara Falls U.S.

Keep in mind that you will require a passport because of the new stupid laws that both Governments passed last year.

So mark your calendars, if you're doing anything else, DROP it and come to this event.

It should be a Blast to attend.
Won't you join us?????

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
If I had the option of a sailing regatta that day, I wouldn't be driving ;)
There are only 2 boats in my class registered so it might be cancelled and I would be so pissed if it was and I missed the Soul meet. Besides it looks like it will be a huge one. I just can't miss it.
Do you know if you can come yet?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
How can getting blown across a lake at 2mph, having a constant cold wet bum and getting bashed on the head by a sail - be classed as fun?.... when you could be ripping Marc to shreads, facing sideways at 90mph and discussing me????.....lol

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Tempest, that is why I cancelled going sailing! I REALLY just want to talk to Marc about you ALL day!

Lets all pitch in and get a ticket for Tempest to fly over here.

·
Registered
312 Posts
1.Jewel - Dogs
2.Der00 - Burgers
3.ZiggyManSaad - Buns + condiments
4.FMuscle - Cooler and Ice for soda
5.Mate
6.TigerSoulSurfer - Chips + Dip
7.Tib - Soda
8.Traider79
9.mysticenchantment
10.Soul Sailor
11.Bonsai - Diet Sunkist & deserts
12.VanillaShakeSoulGirl - Chips/Munchies

Gonna be there^

13.IraqVet
14.Santiago
15.Luken
16.SamuraiJack
17.afragasr
18.Deeper Shade of Soul
19.DenimHam
20.karlsdash
21.visionz

This is the list we have so far from SH! If anyone else wants to bring something, you are more than welcome to! Let me know and I'll add you to the list!

1 - 20 of 171 Posts