Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Look what I found. Anyone interested, I would love to see a whack load of us out to this. I will be going, and we will organize with the Forte Forums. Also if you know anyone who has any Kia bring them aswell.

Cheers,
SOUL4U

Nextmod 1 Year Anniverary - Aug 15th

Nextmod 1 Year Anniverary

Aug 15th 2010 12PM-5PM
290 Yorktech Drive
Unit 27
Markham Ontario

Time: 12pm-5pm

We would like to invite you all to our 1 year anniversary BBQ event. Free BBQ and drinks will be provided at no cost. A DJ will be on site also to host one of the biggest meets of the year. Last year's grand opening was a success with over 400+ cars in attendence. Added bonus to the event, there will SPECIAL DISCOUNT on all products purchased or ordered that day.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Sounds good to me (and about time we have another meet) ;)
I will make it Rob. :D
So that's at least 2 SOULS. We need another 30!!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Sounds good to me (and about time we have another meet) ;)
I will make it Rob. :D
So that's at least 2 SOULS. We need another 30!!
1. SOUL4U
2. Marc
3. Homer1
4. Mimi
5. Soul Sailor*
6. Corrado*
7. Stumpy
8. Athena
9. Gehans Soul

* Possible

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes as the time gets closer we will coordinate the meet with the GTA Forte Club, so that we can all go in a row. I am hoping for at least 20 Souls but however many is fine, it will be our first presence with other car fanatics.

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
14 Posts
Glad to here youguys are going to join us at this event. Look forward to meeting you guys. If you need anything from us, you can get me here or at the Forte Forums.

Jamie

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It should be a fun day, we should get there ealry in order to make sure we have parking. Let's hope for at least 40 Forte/Souls.

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Ontario souls are we still meeting on the 22 of August too?
Anyone else going to the Forte meet at 401 Dixie Kia on the 28th?

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
What's going on here Toronto Soul Owners??????
You can't all be boring right?
Let's go peoples....sign up and lets get Souled!

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Very doubtful I can make it, but if anything changes I will come out.
Dude, this is a good business op for you. Try and make it out even for a short time, and bring business cards, or if you cant find a way to get business cards to me, there is about 500 car owners going to be there.

Cheers,
Rob

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm going to be there! It will be the first time to show off my brand new Soul. Can't wait to meet other Souled souls.

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
but isn't it weird to bring a completely stock car (with bird poo stained hood at the moment) out to a Mod show? lol
Hey the bird poo makes it modified...lol. Bring it and I'll put an Eibach stikcer on the bumper.

The more Souls the merrier, we will bury your car in the middle, no one will notice.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Well, my Soul is pretty much stock as well, yet I'm still going. You get to meet other Soul owners, get to see what they have done to their rides to give you ideas. As Soul4U said..the MORE SOULS, the MERRIER.
Let's get this going !

Also, I have some "SOUL RIDER black t-shirts for sale. They cost me about $15 each to make but will be selling them for $10 no taxes. So if you want a nice Soul t-shirt, come on down.
I have limited quantities of these in sizes L, XL and XXL.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Hey Rob, in case you were wondering who that was that was driving the Vanilla Soul that honked at you as it went buy you today...
Yep, yours truly :)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts