Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Nextmod is holding their 2nd Anniversary BBQ on the 18th of September.

As always it starts at 12 but if we want good parking we need to be there around 11.

Who's in?

1. SOUL4U
2. TIGGRESS
3. Marc
4. Homer1
5. Cupcake3
6. D113
7. Gary Townshend
8. BLKKoup

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Well our first Timmies meet will be at 401/Vic park.
Then the second Timmies meet will probably be the same Timmies we met last year close to NextMod on Woodbine Ave. close to Hwy 7.

Found it: We can meet at Timmies on Woodbine in between Steeles and 407.

Tim Hortons 7690 Woodbine Ave Arrival 10 am to 11 am

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Heather will probably be there too as she told me she missed the First and DIDN'T want to miss the 2nd NextMod BBQ. After all, she's a die-hard. Just texted her as she is gone camping AND sailing in Guelph all week-end.

EDIT. Soul Sailor is in a Provincial Regatta race that week-end. So she is out... :(

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Jeeze! Can't you check my sailing schedule before organizing these things!:rolleyes:
Maybe if I can get enough races in on Saturday we can skip sailing on Sunday and then I can make it.
Or maybe you can cruise up to Sibbald's Point and watch me sail!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Is Sibbald Point on the Saturday or Sunday? Most of Saturday will be for cleaning and waxing, since someone gave me **** the last time.:eek:

·
Registered
330 Posts
Bit of a drive from TX -- maybe next time... <grin>

Definitely want to hit a Tim Horton's once in my life. I've experienced White Castle, and we now have an In-And-Out Burger locally, so Timbits and perhaps poutine is on the menu for later.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Tim Hortons are out Unofficial Sponsors. We always meet there before, during and after any Soul Meet. :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
I might have to bring the Soul to this. Now that I got my Tintz.. I even got the back done darker.. Man Tintz on a White Car are sooo dark!!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
So you mean it this time Ben or are ya going to sleep in again? I know, a busy Model such as yourself, need plenty of rest. Please bring your Model attire to this gathering. We need some Pin-Up shots. :)

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Yeah, pretty sure I'm going. I told Thelma about it and she said I should go.
I'll PM you.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts