Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my 2013 Titanium Soul+...

From Discount Tire, local store, not online (though I used the online sites to do my research).

Wheels:

t_20150216.mbmtwi.dgglms.ang.jpg
MB Twist, 18x8

At $125/wheel, they're reasonably priced. And, I don't want flashy wheels, so a five-spoke design with just a touch of flare from the shading and depth from the twist, combined with a neutral color is just exactly what I was looking for.

Tires:

t_20120425.voghv6.l.jpg
Vogue Signature V

I can't believe the price on these. $116 per tire, 60k warranty, V-speed rated. I spent nearly that much on a 40k 16" OEM tire that's rated much lower. I'm getting these in 225/40 R18s, so the overall difference in diameter is very small - less than 1% variance in speed vs the speedometer, I think.

The salesman said that putting Vogues on a Soul was a first. I get that - they're seen on Mercedes, Jaguars, Lexuses (Lexii?), Infinitis, and Cadillacs, or performance cars like the Doge Challenger or Chevy Camero. But it's a great tire, at a great price.

Discount Tire is awesome.

Pics to follow once they come in and get mounted.

·
Premium Member
372 Posts
Awesome! Thank you for your support, OverCaffeinated. Can't wait to see them bolted up.

Let us know what you think of the tires after you log some miles.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
My wheels arrived today, right on time. I'm going to have Billy mount and balance them Thursday, but I won't be putting them on the car until the spring. I figure this way he can check the pressure sensors within the 30 days I have to return them. If they're not installed, all he can really check is their battery levels. This way he can check that they're actually sensing the pressure.

Richard

1 - 5 of 5 Posts