Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

This is Neil over at Elemmat.com. We have just become the newest vendor on the Kia Soul Forums! Elemmats are designed for people that have purchased new vehicles and want to keep it looking new. One major problem most cars have when converted to a cargo style vehicle is that they expose a hard slippery plastic surface or easily torn felt that lines the backs of the seats and scratches or is torn easily. The elemmat gives you the ability to protect the surface of the backs of the seats from damage.

It boils down to protection. Protection for your cargo and protection for your investment. The elemmat does all of these and looks great while doing it. You will be amazed at how good and we guarantee it! If you are not 100% satisfied, you may return your purchase within 30 days for a full refund.

To celebrate our becoming a KiaSoulForum Vendor we would like to offer everyone on KiaSoulForums a discounted rate. So right now anyone who uses the code SOUL2011 at Elemmat.com will get 10% off our new Kia Soul Cargo Mat.

Happy Driving everyone!

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
Looks good. Question, do you have to remove this mat when the seats flip back up? If not, how does it attach itself to the seat backs?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. Question, do you have to remove this mat when the seats flip back up? If not, how does it attach itself to the seat backs?
The mat comes in two parts, one of which can be rolled up for storage. The mat stays in place on it's own with no help. The mat is die cut to the contours of the vehicle to keep it from moving, also the surface of the back of the mat naturally resists moving.

Here is a link to the product page with more images: Full Area Cargo Mat and Tray Liners - Kia Soul

·
Registered
456 Posts
Those look really nice. I don't have a soul yet but this will come in handy on our trips we take.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I saw you had matting for the tray area in front of the shifter and for the cup holders. Are those areas something we'd have to cut ourselves with your 'by the foot' product? Or can we buy those pre-cut as well?

·
Registered
116 Posts
wow... that is really slick! i will be ordering one here sortly. i need that money tree i planted to start growing!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I saw you had matting for the tray area in front of the shifter and for the cup holders. Are those areas something we'd have to cut ourselves with your 'by the foot' product? Or can we buy those pre-cut as well?
The tray liners actually do come with the mat!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Welcome to KSF Neil! Nice product your selling and thanks for the discount to all of our members! :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Is the mat rubbery or hard plastic? My biggest issue with the stock felt is it's slippery and computers go skidding around in the back as I drive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Is the mat rubbery or hard plastic? My biggest issue with the stock felt is it's slippery and computers go skidding around in the back as I drive.
The mat is made of a vinal rubber compound. It is not hard plastic and easily rolls up for storage. The surface of the mat naturally resists cargo moving across it, but I would still recommend securing any expensive/fragile equipment.

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
The OEM one on the sport models, and that you can order from Kia, folds up with the seat backs. I love it.

Nice looking stuff though.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Do you make a cargo mat for the 2012's yet? I don't know if there is a difference between the 2011 ans 2012. I had one of your mats in my old element and loved it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts